Christmas inflatables come in all shapes and sizes, but there’s something special about the large ones. They’re perfect for making a grand statement and really catching people’s attention.
Whether you want a giant Santa Claus to greet your guests or a massive reindeer to lead your Christmas parade, there’s definitely a large inflatable out there for you. And best of all, they’re relatively easy to set up and take down.
So if you’re looking to make a big impact this holiday season, consider investing in a large Christmas inflatable. You won’t be disappointed!
christmas inflatables large
1. FunFanso 7 FT Christmas Inflatables Giant Snowman Outdoor Decorations, Blow up Snow Man Yard Decor Built-in Bright LED Light Wear Magic Hat, Weatherproof Holiday for Garden Patio Lawn Party Xmas Gifts
- This pretty 7 foot tall Christmas inflatable snowman is sure to bring a smile to your guests’ faces. He is perfect for winter yard decorations, Christmas events, and Holiday blow ups. He is also built in with a bright LED light, making him the perfect addition to your Christmas Eve night decor.
- This friendly blow up snowman has built in bright white light strip which makes it look sparkly and very beautiful even in dark night. It will definitely light up your yard or lawn, bring you surprises and joy, and make your home full of festive mood. 7FT is big enough to make your yard stand out. It will be the coolest decoration in the whole neighborhood.
- The FunFanso Christmas inflatable snowman is an excellent example of fine craftsmanship. Made of IP44 waterproof 190T high density thick polyester material, it is very wrinkle resistant and not easy to be pierced by sharp and hard things. The excellent stitching improves its durability. With a 10 foot power cord, you can flexibly inflate the inflatable snowman near your house, or add an extension cord to decorate anywhere
- This inflatable snowman is perfect for Christmas decorations! It comes with 4 stakes, 2 ropes, and built-in 2 sandbags to keep it firmly in place. Plus, the built-in sandbags allow it to stand without support when there is no wind. It’s a great gift for your children and friends!
- This snowman is easy and safe to use. It’s equipped with a powerful blower that inflates fast and doesn’t make much noise. Just plug it into the power and it will self-inflate within 1 minute. Once you’re done, unplug the power and it will deflate easily. After deflating, it’s easy to store and save space. Waite for next Christmas and winter to use it!
2. AJY 8 Feet Christmas Inflatable Reindeer Holiday Lighted Blow-up Yard Decoration Indoor Outdoor Yard Lawn Decoration
- This inflatable reindeer is the perfect addition to your Christmas decorations! It’s big and eye-catching, and it’s sure to get everyone in the holiday spirit. It’s also a great decoration for parties and festivals.
- This 8ft inflatable reindeer is the perfect way to add some holiday cheer to your yard! It comes with an air blower, 3LED lights, sandbags, stakes, and ropes, so it’s easy to set up and take down.
- This inflatable Deer is made of high quality waterproof polyester nylon fabric, making it durable and easy to store. It can be used for indoors and outdoors, but please don’t use it in the storm.
- This inflatable Christmas decoration is very easy to use. Just plug it into a power outlet, and after a few minutes you’ll have a cute, glowing inflatable reindeer. You’ll find this inflatable Christmas decoration perfectly matched with other Christmas products. Let your whole family fill with a happy Christmas Eve atmosphere.
- Looking for a fun and festive way to decorate your yard for the holidays? Check out our selection of lighted inflatable reindeer! These 8-foot tall decorations are perfect for adding some holiday cheer to your outdoor space. They’re easy to set up and take down, and they’re sure to bring a smile to your friends and neighbors.
3. WeRChristmas Pre-Lit Santa Inflatable Christmas Decoration with LED Lights and Fan, 180 cm – Large, Multi-Colour
- This inflatable Santa decoration is great for adding some holiday cheer to your home. Santa is featured with his sack, and the decoration is lit up with LED lights. The fan keeps Santa inflated, and he makes a great addition to your Christmas decor.
- This large Santa inflatable decoration is illuminated with LED lights, so the fun doesn’t have to stop just because it’s gone dark outside. The fan keeps it inflated, and the lights add a festive touch to any holiday display.
- This Santa inflatable decoration is great for both indoor and outdoor use. The transformer is mounted inside or in a waterproof socket, so you can use it no matter the weather. The LED lights and fan make it a bright and cheerful addition to your Christmas decor.
- This inflatable Santa decoration is sure to bring some Christmas cheer to your home! It comes complete with a rope tether and ground pegs, and is supplied with a long 8m lead wire. The UK 3 pin transformer means you can just plug it in and enjoy the festive fun!
- This Santa inflatable decoration is huge! At 1.8 metres tall, it’s sure to make a big impression. It’s also pre-lit with LED lights and comes with a fan, so it’s quick and easy to set up.
4. Elf Logic 30” Yardament – Large Inflatable Oversized Christmas Ornament – Outdoor Christmas Decoration – Use as Festive Christmas Yard Decoration (Silver)
- Our Elf Logic extra large outdoor Christmas ornaments are easily assembled. Simply inflate and add the decorative top to create the perfect inflatable holiday yard decoration. This silver Yardament is a great way to show your holiday spirit and add some festive fun to your yard this season!
- The Elf Logic 30 Yardament comes in a bright Silver color and is the perfect Christmas or Holiday decoration for your yard. This large inflatable oversized Christmas Ornament is an outdoor Christmas decoration that is sure to bring holiday cheer to your home. The Yardament is also a great way to decorate your yard for the holidays.
- This outdoor Christmas decoration is waterproof and weather resistant, perfect for any climate. The UV resistant polymer material is durable and can be cleaned with soap and water if desired. This large inflatable ornament is perfect for adding a festive touch to your Christmas yard decoration.
- These Yardaments are the perfect way to add some holiday cheer to your home! They’re large and inflatable, so they make a big statement, and they’re also reusable and long-lasting. You can simply deflate them at the end of the season and pack them up for next year. We’ve also included a hand pump and ground stake to help with inflation and to ensure your product doesn’t blow away.
5. WeRChristmas Pre-Lit Santa and Reindeer Sleigh Inflatable with LED Lights and Fan, 150 cm – Large, Multi-Colour
- This large, pre-lit inflatable Christmas decoration features Santa sledding down a slope with a reindeer on his back. It is made with LED lights and a fan, and is sure to bring some holiday cheer to any home or office!
- This WeRChristmas Pre Lit Santa and Reindeer Sleigh Inflatable with LED Lights and Fan is the perfect way to bring some holiday cheer to your home this season. The inflatable is illuminated with LED lights, so the fun doesn’t have to stop just because it’s gone dark outside. It’s also a great way to add some holiday decoration to your yard or garden.
- This Santa and reindeer sleigh inflatable is great for both indoor and outdoor use. The transformer is mounted inside or in a waterproof socket, so you can enjoy it no matter what the weather is like. The LED lights and fan make it a fun and festive decoration for any holiday event.
- This inflatable Santa and Reindeer sleigh comes complete with a rope tether and ground pegs, as well as a long 8m lead wire and UK 3 pin transformer. It’s a large, multi-coloured decoration that is sure to bring some festive cheer to your home this Christmas!
- This inflatable Santa and reindeer sleigh is a whopping 150 cm in size, making it one of the largest on the market. It’s pre-lit with LED lights and comes with a powerful fan to keep it inflated. It’s also multi-coloured, adding a festive touch to any Christmas display.
6. Xmas Balls for Home Balls PVC Outdoor Festive Ornaments Atmosphere Christmas Toys Inflatable 23.6Inch Christmas Large Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments Outdoor (A, One Size)
- These huge inflatable Christmas ball ornaments are the perfect way to add a festive touch to your home this holiday season. Made from durable PVC, they are shatterproof and perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. With a Merry Christmas message and green leaves printed on them, these balls will make your house feel full of Christmas cheer.
- Looking for a fun and festive way to decorate your home for the holidays? Check out these shatterproof Christmas ornaments! Made from durable PVC, they’re perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Whether you hang them on your tree, in your windows, or around your door, they’ll add a touch of holiday cheer to your home.
- Adding a personal touch to your Christmas décor is easy with these shatterproof Christmas ornaments. The PVC material is durable and can be used indoors or outdoors. With a variety of sizes and colors to choose from, you can create the perfect atmosphere for your holiday celebrations.
- Looking for a unique and festive way to decorate your home for Christmas? Look no further than these PVC outdoor Christmas balls! Made of shatterproof material, they are perfect for adding a touch of holiday cheer to any outdoor space.
- These balloon are made of a sturdy PVC material that is waterproof and weather resistant. They held up very well in the rain and snow and didn’t blow away or fall apart easily.
7. Large Inflatable Ornament Christmas 23.6 inch Decorative Inflatable Ball Outdoor Blow Up, Festive Christmas Yard Decoration Red Holiday Decor, with Pump
- These large inflatable balloons are made of tough PVC material, so they are waterproof and weather resistant. They can be maintained well in rain and snow and won’t be blown away or break easily. With a variety of colors to choose from, these inflatable balloons are a great way to decorate your yard or home for the holidays.
- This giant decorative ball will brighten your yard or porch by creating an attractive focal point. The ball is made of a bright lacquer and has lifelike details. It does not have any electronic lights.
- This large, inflatable Christmas decoration is perfect for adding some holiday cheer to your home, both indoors and out. Measuring 60cm in diameter, it’s perfect for doorways, windows, stair railings, yards, and more. Simply inflate it with the included pump, and you’re ready to celebrate the season in style!
- This large, inflatable Christmas decoration is perfect for adding some holiday cheer to your yard. The red, festive design is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, and the included pump makes it easy to set up.
- This inflatable Christmas ball is perfect for decorating your home or garden for the holidays. Simply inflate the balloon with the included air pump, and then hang it on your front door or window.
8. Christmas Inflatable Santa Claus On Sleigh with Three Reindeers Yard Decorations Inflatable Christmas Sleigh for Yard Garden Driveway Large Room Heavy-Duty Stakes 10.8FT with LED Light
- This inflatable Christmas decoration is made of thick, waterproof, and durable material. It is light weight, weather resistant, and fade resistant. It is well sewn and comes with heavy duty stakes and an LED light.
- This inflatable Santa is quick and easy to set up. Just pull up the bottom zipper and plug in the power adapter. The giant cute inflatable Santa will stand in a few minutes. It is also easy to remove and deflate for storage. This inflatable Christmas decoration can be placed in any corner without taking up space.
- The inflatable Christmas decorations are very safe and convenient to use. They are equipped with ground plugs and ropes. You just need to inflate the decorations first until there is enough air inside. Then you can use the ground plugs and ropes to fix the inflatable decoration to make it safer and more stable. Don’t worry about your Christmas yard inflatable toys drifting away in the wind.
- This Christmas decoration is sure to make your yard the talk of the town! The inflatable Santa Claus on sleigh with three reindeers is a beautiful and festive addition to any home. The set comes with a set of indoor lights to illuminate your yard so that the entire community can see and enjoy the greatest fun.
- Our Christmas inflatable decorations are made with high quality materials and are designed to last. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We are committed to providing all customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
9. Hysagtek 23.6 Inch Giant Inflatable Christmas Ball with Pump, Extra Large Merry Christmas Inflatable Decorated Ball Outdoor Christmas Inflatable Balloons for Yard Xmas Yard Decor
- Hysagtek’s Extra Large Christmas Ornaments Balloon is made of high quality, sturdy PVC material. It is waterproof and weather resistant, so you don’t have to worry about it blowing away, falling apart, or breaking easily.
- These huge outdoor decorative ornaments look fun and festive during the day, but create a spectacular display of ever-changing fiber optic lighting at night. The product is a balloon without lights, and the surface is smooth and bright. The Christmas balls with brightly coated finishes and realistic details make the surface look even more exquisite.
- This balloon is so easy to use! You just need to use the pump to inflate it, and then you can decorate your home or garden with it. You can also hang it out in front of your door or window.
- Looking for a way to bring some extra festivity to your Christmas decor this year? Check out Hysagtek’s selection of giant inflatable Christmas balls! Available in a variety of different styles, these huge balls are perfect for adding some extra holiday cheer to your yard or home. They also come with a pump for easy inflation, so you can get them up and ready to decorate in no time.
- These large inflatable Christmas balls are perfect for decorating doorways, windows, stair banisters, and railings. They are also a great festival gift for your friends or family.
#1 most expensive christmas inflatables large
Looking for the most expensive christmas inflatables large in 2023, the FunFanso 7 FT Christmas Inflatables Giant Snowman Outdoor Decorations, Blow up Snow Man Yard Decor Built-in Bright LED Light Wear Magic Hat, Weatherproof Holiday for Garden Patio Lawn Party Xmas Gifts is one of the most expensive products in the market today. It is packed with lots of features and is built with quality materials, is it really worth it? Check the product and decide if it is the best product for you.
#1 cheapest christmas inflatables large
Looking for the most budget friendly christmas inflatables large, the Hysagtek 23.6 Inch Giant Inflatable Christmas Ball with Pump, Extra Large Merry Christmas Inflatable Decorated Ball Outdoor Christmas Inflatable Balloons for Yard Xmas Yard Decor is one of the cheapest products in the market today.
Products Comparison table
How do you get Christmas inflatables to stay up?
If you’ve ever put up an inflatable Christmas decoration, you know that sometimes they can be a little tricky to keep inflated. Whether it’s a snowman, Santa, or reindeer, sometimes they just won’t stay put. So how do you get them to stay up?
There are a few things you can try. First, make sure the area around the inflatable is clear. If there are any objects close by, they can sometimes block the air vent and prevent the inflatable from staying inflated.
Another thing to check is the air pump. If the air pump isn’t working properly, it won’t be able to keep the inflatable inflated. Make sure the pump is plugged in and that the batteries are fresh.
If those two things don’t work, try moving the inflatable to a different location. Sometimes, certain areas of your yard or home can be prone to drafts. If that’s the case, try moving the inflatable to a different spot.
With a little trial and error, you should be able to get your inflatable to stay up. Just remember to keep trying different things until you find what works.
How do you tie down large inflatables?
If you’re looking to keep your large inflatables in place, there are a few things you can do to tie them down. First, you’ll want to use heavy-duty ropes or straps to secure the inflatable to any nearby objects. You can also use sandbags or water-filled jugs to weigh it down. Finally, make sure that the area around the inflatable is free of any sharp objects that could puncture it. With these precautions in place, your inflatable should stay put no matter what the conditions are like outside.
Can Christmas inflatables get wet?
It’s the time of year when families are putting up their Christmas decorations, and one of the most popular items is the inflatable Christmas decoration. But what happens if it rains or snows? Can these inflatables get wet?
The short answer is yes, inflatables can get wet. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind if you’re using them outdoors. First, make sure that the inflatable is made of waterproof material. Most are, but it’s always good to check. Second, if it does start to rain or snow, you’ll want to bring the inflatable inside to keep it from getting wet.
If you do get your inflatable wet, don’t worry. Just let it dry out and then it will be good as new. So go ahead and enjoy your inflatable Christmas decorations, even if the weather isn’t perfect.
How do inflatable Christmas decorations work?
Inflatable Christmas decorations are a popular way to add holiday cheer to your home or business. But how do they work?
Inflatable Christmas decorations are typically made of PVC plastic. PVC is a lightweight, durable material that can be inflated with air or helium.
To inflate an inflatable Christmas decoration, you’ll need a pump. Some pumps are battery-operated, while others must be plugged into an outlet. Once the decoration is inflated, you can use the pump to add air or helium as needed to keep the decoration inflated.
Inflatable Christmas decorations come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are designed to look like Santa Claus, reindeer, or other holiday symbols. Others are more generic in design, such as snowflakes or Christmas trees.
Inflatable Christmas decorations are a popular way to decorate for the holidays. They are relatively easy to set up and take down, and they can add a festive touch to any home or business.
How much electricity do inflatables use?
Inflatables are a popular decoration for parties and events, but many people don’t realize how much electricity they use. Here’s a look at how much power inflatables use and how you can save money on your electric bill by using them wisely.
Inflatables use a lot of electricity. A small inflatable can use as much as 100 watts of power, and a large inflatable can use up to 1,500 watts. That’s a lot of power, and it can add up quickly if you’re not careful.
There are a few things you can do to reduce the amount of electricity your inflatables use. First, make sure they are inflated properly. If they are underinflated, they will use more power to run the motor. Second, don’t run the motor for more than 12 hours at a time. The motor is the biggest power hog on an inflatable, and running it for too long can significantly increase your electric bill.
Finally, be sure to turn off your inflatables when you’re not using them. Leaving them on unnecessarily is a waste of power and money.
By following these tips, you can keep your electric bill under control while still enjoying your inflatables.
How do you keep inflatable decorations from blowing away?
If you’re worried about your inflatable decorations blowing away in the wind, there are a few things you can do to keep them in place. First, try to anchor them down with something heavy, like sandbags or rocks. You can also tie them to a nearby tree or fence. If you have a large inflatable, you may want to invest in an air pump with a built-in timer, which will keep the inflatable inflated and help it withstand strong gusts of wind.
How do you put inflatable Christmas decorations on the roof?
It’s not as difficult as it may seem to put inflatable Christmas decorations on your roof. All you need is a ladder and a few simple tools. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
1. First, you’ll need to find a spot on your roof that’s level and free of debris. This will be the spot where you’ll set up your inflatable Christmas decoration.
2. Next, set up your ladder and climb up to the spot you’ve chosen.
3. Once you’re in position, inflate your decoration using a hand pump or an air compressor.
4. Once the decoration is fully inflated, use zip ties or duct tape to secure it in place.
5. Finally, plug in the power cord and turn on the inflation fan. This will keep your decoration inflated and looking great all season long!
How do you weigh down inflatables on concrete?
Inflatable bounce houses are a popular party rental for kids’ birthday parties and other celebrations. But how do you keep them from floating away? You need to weigh them down, but how do you do that on concrete?
There are a few different ways to weigh down an inflatable on concrete. One way is to use sandbags. You can put one or two sandbags on each corner of the inflatable. Another way is to use water barrels. You can fill barrels with water and put them on each corner of the inflatable. The weight of the water will keep the inflatable in place.
If you’re using an inflatable for a pool party, you can also fill the inflatable with water. This will keep it anchored to the ground. Just be sure to empty the inflatable before you deflate it.
Whatever method you choose, make sure the inflatable is securely anchored to the ground so it doesn’t float away.