Inflatable boats are extremely popular these days. They come in handy as they can be quickly deflated and stored in a compact space. This makes it easy to carry them around and they can be transported anywhere conveniently. You can take your inflatable boat to the lake, river or even to the sea. These boats are made using strong material and are very durable. They are compact, light and you can carry them along with you for any activity.
One of the most important aspects of the inflatable boat is its electric motor. That is why it is imperative to choose the right type of motor that will give you what you want. There are various types of motors available, and it has to suit your budget and function. Here is the list of the best 5 electric motors for Inflatable Boats for sale in 2022.
1. Newport Vessels NV-Series 55lb Thrust Saltwater Transom Mounted Trolling Electric Motor For Inflatable boat
The Newport Vessels NV-Series 55lb thrust electric trolling motor is perfect for anglers who require a powerful and durable electric motor for an inflatable boat that can handle any fishing situation. This electric trolling motor has an adjustable 30″ fiberglass composite shaft, making it easy to find the right size for your boat. With an electronically controlled turbine and a 35 amp draw, this trolling motor for an inflatable boat provides a power that is unmatched by any other model on the market.
Features: The 5 LED battery meter tells you the amount of power your trolling motor has left, and the 6 inch telescoping tiller handle provides easy access to tight spaces. The 3 blade propeller ensures that your trolling motor will always stay in the right direction, while the 30 inch shaft ensures that you’ll get the most out of your fishing experience.
Speed: Top speed of this inflatable boat electric motor is about 4mph, but depends on your inflatable boat shape, weight, water, wind, and other factors. This trolling motor has 8 speeds, 5 forward,s and 3 reverse.
Power: Trolling Motor for inflatable boat features a 52 Amp circuit breaker which is recommended at all times to protect from battery voltage surges, making it the perfect choice for those who want an easy trolling motor for their inflatable boat that will do the job well. It only requires a 12V Lead-Acid Deep Cycle or Lithium Deep Cycle battery.
- This trolling motor for inflatable boat is build from high quality materials that’s why it will last long.
- LED power indicator will give you an idea about the power left.
- 8 point of speed to adjust from.
Pros and Cons:
- Mount with all kinds of inflatable boats.
- LED Battery meter indicates the power.
- It’s a powerful electric motor with low noise.
- You have to purchase the battery separately.
2. PEXMOR Electric Trolling Motor
Looking for an inflatable boat trolling motor that is built to last? Look no further than the PEXMOR electric trolling motor. This high-quality saltwater corrosion-resistant motor is equipped with a reinforced nylon bracket, fiberglass composite shaft, durable aluminum head, and more. So whether you’re looking for a powerful electric trolling motor for your inflatable boat or pontoon fishing boat or just an affordable option for a wood boat, the PEXMOR electric trolling motor is a perfect choice.
Handling: The telescoping adjustable handle makes it easy to use and the comfortable handle makes it easy to control the speed and direction. With 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, you can take your trolling experience with your inflatable boat to the next level.
LED Indicator: The PEXMOR Electric Motor for an inflatable boat is a high-performance trolling motor that comes with a 1-10 LED light indicator lets you keep track of the battery’s capacity. The red and green lights will give you a big hint.
Adjustable depth and angle: With this pontoon boat electric trolling motor, you can enjoy every minute of your surfing experience without the worry of getting sick of the water. The Trolling Motor for inflatable boat is easy to use and adjust, so you’ll be able to get the perfect distance cover for each wave.
- Get the perfect trolling performance with the new PEXMOR Electric Trolling Motor. Its unique and modern design enables it to achieve the perfect trolling speed and efficiency.
- This inflatable boat motor offers 100% satisfaction guarantee. After purchase, if you have any issue, you can easily get an exchange or refund.
Pros and Cons:
- Does not make much noise while running.
- Great deal for the money.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee provided.
- 10 LED Power indicator.
- Does not come with battery. You have to buy the battery separately.
For saltwater and freshwater fishing, the AQUOS Haswing 12V or 24V Transom Trolling Motor is the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for an electric motor for inflatable boat. It’s compatible with most popular inflatable boats to give you a trolling experience that’s both efficient and comfortable.
Wireless Features: The inflatable boat trolling motor is a must-have for any angler looking to fish at a high speed and without fuss. This 12V or 24V trolling motor provides you with the best of both worlds: a fast, easy to use that’s also equipped with wireless hand control, sacrificial anode, and encapsulated electronics.
Depth Adjustment: This Aquos Haswing 12V or 24V Transom Inflatable boat Motor is perfect for owners of trolling motors that require a deeper depth of movement. It can easily be adjusted to the owner’s needs, making it the perfect choice for those who want the most versatile trolling motor available.
Usability: It features a 3 level LED battery power reader, making it easy to control your trolling speed and direction. Plus, it’s lightweight and easy to use.
- You can easily mount it with your inflatable boat.
- It has 3 LED indicator to give you an idea abut power left
- This trolling motor operates with 12V or 24V battery.
- 3 Blade propeller produce enough thrust to move it faster.
Pros and Cons:
- Perfect choice for inflatable boats.
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Voltage rating is good, has 3 LED indicator.
- Wireless control available.
- Produce loud noise than other inflatable boat motor while running.
4. Newport Vessels L-Series
The Newport Vessels L-Series trolling motor is perfect for those who want a smooth, efficient, and powerful ride in any water condition. The motor’s 8 speeds (5 forward speeds and 3 reverse) provides complete control for a smooth ride in any water condition. The 62lb thrust trolling motor comes with a 3 blade propeller (10 inch diameter) for optimal performance and runs on any 12-volt Deep Cycle or Marine battery.
Best fit for inflatable boats: This electric motor for inflatable boats is built to fit all Newport Vessels inflatable boats as well as almost all other transom mount vessels, sailboats, inflatables boats, bass & Jon boats, and most personal watercraft.
Efficient Power: If you’re looking for an electric motor for an inflatable boat that provides excellent power and efficiency, the Newport Vessels L-Series is a great choice. With a 62lb thrust and a 12v electric motor, it will provide you with powerful power and efficiency to keep your boat running smoothly all day long.
Features: This Newport Vessels L-Series motor features a 40-inch shaft, a 10 LED battery meter, a 6-inch telescoping tiller handle, and 3 blade propeller. The mounting angle, height, and direction can all be adjusted and locked into place when needed. This motor is perfect for applications that require a high level of performance and flexibility.
- Get the best speed for your trolling motor by using our 3-blade propeller. This propeller has great low-end torque so you can get the boat moving quickly and efficiently.
- This motor ensures long runtime and maximum power draw.
- Build from high quality material that will last long. Plus, It has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Pros and Cons:
- Perfect match for Newport Inflatable boat and other popular inflatable motor.
- It comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Runtime is long enough for extra water activities.
- Just like other trailing motor, battery is not included with this one.
5. Watersnake Venom 34lb Thrust Electric Motor
The Watersnake Venom 34lb Thrust Electric Motor for inflatable boats is designed for use in fresh and saltwater water activities. It is one of the most powefule electric motor for inflatable boats available in the market that mounts easily with inflatable boats and inflatable pontoon boats. This powerful motor allows you to easily fish with ease, ensuring that you get the most out of your comfort.
Design: With a 34lb thrust and a powerful electric motor, the Watersnake Venom Tiller-Steer Motor is perfect for saltwater anglers who want the best performance and value. This powerful electric motor provides an amazing range of tiller-steer transom-mount motors that are built with clever features to give you the best range of motion and control.
Control and Features: The Watersnake Venom 34lb Thrust Electric Motor is the perfect addition to your next adventure with your inflatable boat. This inflatable boat motor is powerful and lightweight, with a two-blade propeller that provides incredible thrust and speed. The 54lb motors each run a three-blade propeller, which provides even more power and speed.
Versatile Transom Mount: With its compact and stylish design, this electric motor head is perfect for those who need the most power possible to get the job done. With a digital voltage meter display, you can keep track of your battery’s condition and use this motorhead with confidence. The alloy transom mount has also been upgraded, making it even easier to attach and secure the motor before you utilize the fast multi-tilt positioning bracket.
- This electric motor is simple to use, with a sleek and simple design.
- Get the power you need to start and operate your boat without having to worry about fuel or maintenance. With an electric motor, you can start and operate your boat with ease.
Pros and Cons:
- Easily mountable with inflatable boats and inflatable pontoon boats.
- Quite Operation, easy handling
- Provides enough thrust to gain proper speed.
- You can operate it in both freshwater and sea water.
- You have to purchase the battery separately.