The Voyager inflatable dock is the perfect choice for those looking for a strong, stylish, and maintenance-free dock system. Its all-aluminum, marine-grade framing is designed to withstand the elements and provide years of trouble-free use. Additionally, its inflatable design makes it easy to set up and take down, and its double-walled PVC construction ensures that it will last for many seasons to come.
- The Voyager features an inflatable seat, oar locks, fishing rod holder, and Boston valve for easy inflation and deflation.
- The Inflatable Dock platform is constructed of layered drop-stitch PVC material, sturdy and aging-proof.
- The floating dock features an 772 lbs maximum weight capacity and can accommodate up to 4 people.
- The AQUAVUE Voyager features a huge flexible clear bottom that gives the sensation of walking on water.
- Inflatable seats
- Swivel oar locks
- Boston Valve
- Fishing rod holder
- V400 Accepts optional boat engine
- Central Air Conditioning
- Power inverter
- Party Top
- Sun Deck
If you’re looking for a versatile and durable inflatable dock, the AQUAVUE Voyager is a great choice.
The Voyager features an inflatable seat, oar locks, fishing rod holder, and Boston valve for easy inflation and deflation.
The Inflatable Dock platform is constructed of layered drop-stitch PVC material, sturdy and aging-proof.
The floating dock features a 772 lbs maximum weight capacity and can accommodate up to 4 people.
The AQUAVUE Voyager features a huge flexible clear bottom that gives the sensation of walking on water.
In addition to being a great docking option, the AQUAVUE Voyager also comes with a number of other features that make it a great choice for any boater.
The seats are comfortable and perfect for lounging around on the water, while the oar locks allow you to easily keep your boat in place. The Boston valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy, while the fishing rod holder is perfect for those who enjoy spending time on the water fishing.
And if you’re looking for even more versatility, the V400 engine option allows you to attach an outboard motor to your AQUAVUE Voyager.
But that’s not all!
The AQUAVUE Voyager also comes with a number of other great features, including central air conditioning, a power inverter, a flybridge, a party top, a sun deck, and a washer/dryer.
So whether you’re looking for a great docking option or a versatile floating platform that can do it all, the AQUAVUE Voyager is a perfect choice.
- The Voyager floating dock is easy to use, simple to install, reliable, and durable.
- With its ability to self-level, the Voyager floating dock avoids extra time and work usually associated with maintaining a dock.
- The large deck traction pad of EVA memory foam on the Voyager makes a comfortable, nonslip platform for paddling efficiency.
- Stainless steel D-rings with a bungee cord on the Voyager hold kayaks and SUPs securely in place.
- The inflatable AQUAVUE Voyager provides the user with a large, unobstructed view of the underwater world.
- Non-inflatable dock floats are made of heavy plastic and are not the subject of this article. They do not collapse and can be heavy and hard to manage.
- This inflatable dock platform is easy to inflate with the dual action hand pump. The inflatable dock transforms your existing swim step into a place to relax or play, but it is not designed for diving or jumping off of.
- A brilliantly simple design providing an inflatable drive-in / drive-out Seabob dock. Anchor, tether, be connected to other C-Docks or NautiBuoy platforms. However, the Seabob dock is not currently available for purchase, and it is unknown when it will be available again.
- Modular inflatable platforms that instantly add space. Save on storage space. Build what you need, whether it’s a jet-ski dock or a simple transom extension; however, the cost of the modular inflatable platform might be prohibitive for some customers.
- Avoid posting any pictures of your Dock on Instagram or other social media platforms; Find a secluded place on the water, so nobody sees you on your Dock – this might not be possible for everyone who wants to use an inflatable dock.
- We were pretty rough with it tho, so I’m not surprised it tore. From the first use, as some reviewers noted, it did seem to lose a little air during use, but I was able to patch it up, and it held for the rest of our trip.
- Item weight: 37.2 Kilograms
- Material: Super-tough Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Size: 3.28m x 1.48m x 48cm(h)
- ASIN: B07MZGPWQR
- Manufacturer: Intex
- What is an inflatable dock?
- How is an inflatable dock different from a traditional dock?
- What are the benefits of an inflatable dock?
- How do I choose the right inflatable dock for my needs?
- How do I care for my inflatable dock?
- What are some common problems with inflatable docks?
- Where can I find more information on Voyager inflatable docks?
An inflatable dock is a floating platform that is used for various activities such as swimming, sunbathing, fishing, or tying up a boat. They are usually made of heavy-duty PVC or rubber and have several air chambers that can be inflated using a pump. Traditional docks are usually made of wood, metal, or concrete and are not as portable or versatile as their inflatable counterparts.
There are several benefits to using an inflated dock over a traditional one. They are much easier to transport and can be stored in a small space when not in use. They also provide more cushioning and stability than traditional docks, making them ideal for swimming and other water activities. Inflatable docks also tend to be more affordable than traditional ones.
When choosing an inflated dock, it is important to consider the size and weight capacity you need as well as the type of inflation system you prefer. Some models come with electric pumps while others require manual inflation with a hand pump or foot pump. It is also important to consider where you will be using your dock and whether you need any special features like tie-downs or anchor kits.
Caring for your inflated dock is relatively simple – just make sure to keep it clean and dry when not in use and store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures when not in use. Be sure to check the air chambers regularly for leaks or holes and patch them up with repair kit if necessary. You should also periodically inspect the seams and stitching for any signs of wear or tear and repair them as needed